StartUp Lab: an original form of entrepreneurship.
Unlike incubators and accelerators that support business creators, the EPITA Startup Lab is a studio that separates the idea generation phase from the team in charge of validating and developing it. The Startup Lab guarantees that you will create a start-up that will have an impact in terms of value creation and employment.
#entrepreneur #startup #growthhacking #lean #successstory
En vrai, entrepreneurship deciphered by EPITA
Artificial intelligence, image processing, cyber defense, Internet of Things, exploration robotics … Discover the digital world and the fields of computer science in a series presented by EPITA experts.
- Engineering Master’s Degree – Minor « EpiStart »
- The EPITA StartUp Lab is for any student who aspires to become an entrepreneur and create a start-up.
Example of students’ projects and success stories
- Start-ups stemming from the EPITA StartUp Lab
- Lokimo, a start-up that wants to transform the property sector
- Neutral News, now Crowlingo, spotted at the beginning of Viva Technologie by the media L’Usine Digitale
- Capture, a young start-up whose goal is to make cameras intelligent
EPITA recognized for the start-ups of its graduates
The magazine Capital selects Doctolib and Leetchi among the “12 winners of the French Tech”, two companies founded by former students of EPITA.
Maddyness looks back at the success of ProcessOut, founded by EPITA graduates, “a startup offering a monitoring solution that helps online merchants avoid payment failures”.
The magazine Les Echos Entrepreneurs presents the startup Bellman, founded by two graduates of the school, whose “viral success has aroused the interest of the Swiss fund Lakestar, which is conducting a seed funding of 4.1 million euros”..
Maddyness announces the new concept of the StartUp lab in early March and reviews the first student projects.
The newspaper La Tribune evokes the “dazzling success” of Algolia, “a start-up based in San Francisco but created and directed by two Frenchmen, which raised 110 million dollars to continue its crazy growth”.