Apprenticeship enables students to study for a state-certified diploma while working for a company that will support the cost of training. By combining on-the-job training with study, the trainee will understand the challenges of the professional world while gaining experience and a salary. During the entire course, each apprentice benefits from personalized academic supervision by research professors. Graduates will quickly find a job that corresponds to the level of their three years of professional experience.
Key points of the EPITA apprenticeship program
- All trainees find a placement in a company
- The apprentice is paid
- The company pays the school fees
- EPITA has more than 150 partner companies
specialized training courses
suited to everyone
- Engineering cycle apprenticeship
60 places – Registered with CTI and certified RNCP level 7
- Expert cycle apprenticeship: training oriented towards Web, Infrastructure and Mobile
State-certified diploma and certified RNCP level 7
A 7-dimensional teaching method
- General and specialized courses
- Personalized educational support
- Learning by doing: the project approach
- A professional oriented training for future company executives
- Research professors from our research laboratory “LRE”, our innovation laboratory “Metalab” and business contributors
- Close collaboration between the host company and EPITA
- An international focus
The benefits of apprenticeship
A genuine professional experience
- Personalized educational support.
- Courses taught by research professors from our “LRE” research laboratory, our “Metalab” innovation laboratory and business contributors.
- General and specialized courses.
Three good reasons to choose EPITA’s apprenticeship program
- Master the technologies relevant to today’s business issues.
- Understand the technological challenges and the complexity of the relationship between information technology and business.
- Fulfill your passion in computer science, while gaining immediate access to a promising career in a company.
|AGE OF APPRENTICE||CONTRAT YEAR|
|1st year||2nd year||3rd year|
|From 18 to 20 yrs||43% *||51% *||67% *|
|From 21 to 25 yrs||53% *||61% *||78% *|
|26+ yrs||100% *||100% *||100% *|
Minimum wage, expressed as a percentage of the SMIC (minimum wage), or the SMC (Salaire Minimum Conventionnel) if it is more favorable. There are no social contributions for an apprentice, neither CSG nor CRDS.
* the percentage indicated corresponds to the percentage of the SMIC of the apprentice according to his/her age and year of study
- Students who have or in the process of obtaining a diploma at a scientific baccalaureate +2, 3, 4 or 5 level
- Under 29 years of age on the date the apprenticeship contract begins.
- French, or from a national of one of the European Union countries or a legal resident.
You have questions?