Only by working in a corporate environment can one truly assess the knowledge and skills acquired and fully understand what remains to be achieved. This is why students at the EPITA School of Engineering and Computer Science are required to complete several internships during their academic years.
EPITA offers undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to gain real-world professional experience in an international and culturally diverse environment. We work closely with companies around the world to seek out the specific positions that will best suit our students’ interests.
Degree Programs in French
|Internship at the end of the preparation cycle||Baccalaureate + 2 yrs||June – August|
|1/3 Minimum wage|
|Internship at the end of the core curriculum cycle||Baccalaureate + 4 yrs||September – January|
4 to 5 months
|End of studies professional internship||Baccalaureate + 5 yrs||February – July|
Degree Programs in English
The last teaching period is organized around a 6-month internship in a company, which ends with the presentation of a master’s thesis on campus before the graduate committee.
This mandatory internship allows students to discover the latest technologies while gaining valuable experience.
Feedback from the host companies has been overwhelmingly supportive of our programs.
Students from our Master programs are paid the followings per month during their internships
- Master of Science in Computer Science (MSc CS) program: between €1,200 and €1,500
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence Systems program (MSc AIS): between €1,200 and €1,500
- Master of Computer Engineering (ME) program: between €1,200 and €1,600
To find these internship opportunities, the career services office at EPITA organizes several events:
- Job fair: the Business Forum for Engineering and Information Technology. Each year, EPITA organizes this event bringing together companies wishing to meet our students and recent graduates.
- Speed dating: 30-minute interviews between students and companies looking for interns and companies offering job opportunities for young graduates.
- Conference Weeks: these week-long events are scheduled twice a year by companies to share their experiences and present their newest applications. The 60 to 90 minute meetings help students gain insight into the latest business trends.
If you have any questions, please contact our Department of Corporate Relations: +33 (0)1 53 14 59 00