How to Apply
Students must complete and send the application package to [email protected]:
- Application form duly completed and signed by the student
- Photocopy of valid passport (or ID card for European students)
- Latest transcript of records (in English, French or Spanish)
- Curriculum Vitae (1 page)
- Motivation letter explaining who you are and why you want to study at EPITA
- Proof of English proficiency (intermediate level) certified by an official test such as TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS. Minimum recommended level: B1 – B2 according to CEFR.
- International medical insurance (in French or English)2
- Online payment of €60 for the application fee (only for free movers)3
(1) For students coming from our partner universities, a letter issued by their home university certifying at least B1 level in English is accepted. For students who have completed their schooling entirely in English, the language certificate is not required.
(2) Before you start the program, make sure you have a International medical insurance that covers you for the entire duration of your stay in France in case of accident or medical emergency. If you are a European student, make sure your European Health Insurance Card is valid and up to date.
(3) Only students from our partner universities are exempted from paying the application fee.
The courses will take place at the school’s main campus located in the South of Paris.
- Application fees: 60€
- Program fees: 2 650 €
Hospitality package included.
A special discount applies to students from our partner universities.
No reimbursement is possible except for official Visa refusal (justification required)
Hospitality package includes:
- Accommodation in university residence
- Breakfast and lunch on weekdays
- A 3-week Paris transport pass
- Buddy assigned
- The farewell party
- All cultural activities & trips
No previous programming knowledge is required.
You have questions?