Digital technology plays an ever increasing role in our daily personal and professional lives making it essential for companies to undergo a digital transformation.
New models, user experience, ergonomics, interfaces, connectivity, cloud, hyper-scalers, cloud providers, are mastered by the future engineers of the SIGL, GITM and MTI majors.
#digitaltransformation #applications #web #uxdesign #userexperience
En vrai, Digital transformation and new usages deciphered by EPITA
EPITA offers a variety of training programs to train experts in digital transformation, new usages and innovation, including an Engineering Master’s Degree, an apprenticeship leading to an Expert Level diploma, a Master of Science and continuous professional education.
- Engineering Master’s Degree – Specialization Major “Information Systems and Software Engineering” (SIGL)
- Engineering Master’s Degree – Specialization Major “Consulting & innovation” (GITM)
- Engineering Master’s Degree – Specialization Major “Multimedia and Information Technology” (MTI)
- “Web, Infrastructure and Mobile” (WIM) cycle, training under apprenticeship of the Expert Level diploma (RNCP level 7)
- Master of Science in Computer Science (CS) – Specializations « Innovative Systems Management » and « Software Engineering »
- Continuous professional education “Design and Development in Information and Communication Technology” with the BADGE CGE label, by the EPITA Securesphere training center
- An Executive MBA “Digital Transformation and Management” in partnership with ISG
- Open source Innovation and Communication Project (PLIC): “SmartPick”, a food application guide that allows consumers to best select products that match their dietary needs.
- 2018 Final Year Project: “Clockear”, a connected earplug that allows its user to wake up without disturbing his or her partner and to analyze his or her sleep cycles.
- A “Digital Transformation and New Usages” research team
EPITA recognized in the field of new digital applications
BFM Business dedicated a program “BFM Business with you” on the subject “How to recruit developers”. Claire Lecocq, Managing Director of EPITA Paris, answered the questions of the audience.
The website CIO Online announces the appointment of an EPITA graduate, Patrick Ruestchmann, as Head of the Digital Transformation Mission at the French government’s “Direction Interministérielle du Numériques.”