Interview Campus Channel with the Director of International Programs and a student of the MSc in Artificial Intelligence Systems program
EPITA was on live at Campus-Channel on December 12, 2019 to talk about the Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence Systems program. Our Director of International Programs, Mr. Rabih Haddad and Salim Huneidi, a student enrolled in the program, have answered questions of future students and candidates in real time.
The team replied to the questions below :
- Do I need to know how to code in order to apply or will you teach me? What does your coding courses look like?
- Are there any group projects? How are we assessed? Do we have the opportunity to work on projects based on real life scenarios?
- As an international student, isn’t it better to go to Silicon Valley if I want to study AI or anything IT related?
- How many international students are there in the school? Are they well integrated?
- You mention a cultural shock on your website. What do you mean exactly? What do the French as a Foreign Language (FLE) courses constitute?
Would you like to know the answers? Check out the video: