Expanding Collaboration with Kano State of Nigeria on Training Nigerian Youth to IT engineers
A 13-member delegation led by the Governor of Kano State of Nigeria, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR, visited the EPITA campus on November 19, 2019 to discuss collaboration on training the youth in Kano State to be future IT engineers.
More Students from Kano State of Nigeria
During the visit, the Director of International Programs, Mr Rabih Haddad, has presented the vision and the strength of International Programs to the Delegation. This is followed by a presentation made by Adamu HUSSAINI, a current student sponsored by Kano State. He explained what has acquired through pursuing the Master of Science in Information System Management program at EPITA and his future research work. Impressed by our international programs and Mr Hussaini’s rewarding study at EPITA, Dr. Ganduje announced the Kano State’s intention to send more students to EPITA for training.
The members of delegation include:
- Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR, Governor of Kano State
- Shehu A. Musa, Vice Chancellor of Kano University of Science and Technology Wudil
- Binta Umar Bala, Permanent Secretary of Ministry of Higher Education
- Auwalu Iliyasu Riruwai, Permanent Secretary of Ministry of Water Resources
- Tukur Makama Getso, Permanent Secretary of Ministry of Environment
- Muhd Abubakar Zakari, Executive Secretary Scholarship Board
- Garba Ahmad K/Wambai, Managing Director Water Board
- Abdulahi Mu’azu Gwarzo, Managing Director REMASAVB
- Abba Anwar, Chief Press Secretary
- Usaini Akilu, Former SSA Higher Education
- Hassan Joseph, Orderly to His Excellency
- Gambo Lawal, Orderly to Mada
EPITA is delighted that the collaboration with the Kano State is taken to the next level. We look forward to receiving more Nigerian students soon.