Welcome to EPITA International Programs Department
The department of international Programs at EPITA supports the development of internationalization of higher education on campus in line with the school’s global strategy and in coordination with the other departments.
Our mission is to attract a diverse group of students from around the world and educate them for leadership and management in the technological fields and to transfer the French know-how in Information Technology to our partner institutions worldwide via the joint degree and double degrees bachelor and masters programs.
As one of the leading French science and engineering schools, EPITA, accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research (Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche), the CTI (Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur) and the CGE (Conférence des Grandes Ecoles), is committed to ensuring that all students have meaningful opportunities for personal growth and professional achievement.
At EPITA, computing and information technologies are considered fundamental subjects and are always placed in the context of students’ future managerial roles and positions of responsibility. Business studies complement this training to broaden and complete the scientific culture vital to future engineers.
The International Programs department at EPITA oversees the following:
- International Bachelor of Computer Science
- Master of Science in Computer Science – MSc (MCS)
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence Systems – MSC (AIS)
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy– MSc (AIMS)
- Master of Computer Engineering – ME
- Bootcamps and Entrepreneurship short programs
- Joint and dual degrees Masters Programs abroad
Director of International Programs