How to Apply to the Master of Computer Science (MSc)
Our Master of Science graduate program is open to candidates holding a 4-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related fields. There is no age limit to join our Master of Computer Science. Students can join this course just after they finish their Bachelor or even at a later stage.
Candidates should have the following documents translated into English or French in digital format to apply :
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official university transcripts
- Certified copy of your Bachelor degree certificate
- Certified copy of your High School certificate
- 2 letters of recommendation
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS or Cambridge BULATS record results
- Statement of purpose
The application undergoes three phases:
- Validation of the candidacy
- Skype interview
- Admission announcement
Status of application is communicated by email during each phase of the procedure.
Two intake / year in September and March.
- Application fee : €60 / Payable upon submitting application
- International pack : €500
- Tuition fees : €12,900
|Term 1 & 2||Term 3||Semester 4|