Our Master of Science in Computer Science – MSc (CS) graduate program is open to candidates holding a 4-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related fields. There is no age limit to join our Master of Science in Computer Science – MSc (CS). Students can join this course just after they finish their Bachelor or even at a later stage.
Candidates should have the following documents translated into English or French in digital format to apply:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official university transcripts
- Certified copy of the bachelor’s degree certificate
- Certified copy of the High School certificate
- 2 letters of recommendation
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS or Cambridge BULATS record results
- Statement of purpose
The admission process is fully automated, and the application should be submitted online.
The Application Procedure
- Applicant approval
- Online interview
- Admission announcement
Status of application is communicated by email during each phase of the procedure.
Two intakes per year in September and in March.
Application fee: €60 / Payable upon submitting application
International pack: €500 (included in the 1st semester enrollment fees)
Tuition fees: €12 900 for the whole program
|Semester 1 & 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
|€6 000||€2 900||€4 000|
EPITA’s international department encourages and develops student mobility, also creating prestigious international programs. To facilitate student integration, our team oversees all required administrative and pedagogic procedures.
An international pack is also offered, which includes:
- Airport pick-up.
- Assistance in finding an apartment near campus and signing the rental contract.
- Assignment of a French student as a mentor.
- Integration week: 3 nights off campus outside Paris. Accommodation, transportation, full board and activities are included in the price.
- Enrollment fee in the EPIWorld association for the first year.
- Cultural activities on and off campus.
Multiple cultural activities, meetings and enriching experiences are set organized throughout the year.