Our International bachelor’s in computer science is open to candidates holding a high school degree in Sciences or who are in their first year of a bachelor’s program (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related fields.
Students need to have a strong background in mathematics and general sciences.
Candidates should have the following documents translated into English or French in digital format to apply:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official university transcripts
- Certified copy of the High School certificate
- 2 letters of recommendation
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS or Cambridge BULATS record results
- Statement of purpose
The admission process is fully automated, and the application should be submitted online.
The Application Procedure
- Applicant approval
- Online interview
- Scientific exam
- Admission announcement
Status of application is communicated by email during each phase of the procedure.
One intake per year in September.
Application fee: €60 / Payable upon submitting application
International pack: €500 (included in the 1st semester enrollment fees)
Tuition fees: €9 900 per year
|Semester 1 (First Payment*)||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4||Semester 5||Semester 6|
|€6 000||€4 400||€6 000||€3 900||€6 000||€3 900|
*First Payment: Students should confirm their enrollment by transferring the first payment of 6000 euros via Flywire to receive their enrollment pack and launch the visa procedure.
EPITA has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international payments.
Flywire allows you to:
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Receive peace of mind with dedicated multilingual customer support
EPITA’s international department encourages and develops student mobility, also creating prestigious international programs. To facilitate student integration, our team oversees all required administrative and pedagogic procedures.
An international pack is also offered, which includes:
- Airport pick-up.
- Assistance in finding an apartment near campus and signing the rental contract.
- Assignment of a French student as a mentor.
- Integration week: 3 nights off campus outside Paris. Accommodation, transportation, full board and activities are included in the price.
- Enrollment fee in the EPIWorld association for the first year.
- Cultural activities on and off campus.
Multiple cultural activities, meetings and enriching experiences are organized throughout the year.